Three entries stand chance for a free trip to Kerala, Rajasthan or Himachal Pradesh
We are excited and thrilled to introduce Happy-Tripping.com to all of you. Happy-Tripping is a custom-built, passionately crafted platform for those who love live to travel. It aims to be a collection of journeys written by you and for you. And we hope, it can also inspire many more such happy trips!
To launch this portal we have an exciting contest tailored for you! All you need to do is put on your thinking hat, log in your trip with photographs taken by you. It can be that two day trip to a city next to your hometown, or that week long escape into the hills. Or even an annual vacation across multiple continents that left you bankrupt, well almost, didn’t it? There will be three winning entries chosen by our external and independent panel of writers and travelers. If you thought the joy ends at being declared winner, well you’re sadly mistaken. That is just the beginning!
RARE Hotels and Lodges (Rare) have handpicked properties, each of which supports conservation of nature and heritage. Each hotel provides an experience that is unique, luxurious, and helps the guest connect with the culture and community of that region. We just couldn’t stop drooling over their marvellous collection of 37 properties across India!
If your story is one of the three top entries, you get 2 nights & 3 days with airfare to the nearest airport at one of these luxury hotels:
You are just three steps away from another holiday:
- Log a trip, make it look good and publish it by 15th January 2015.
- Like the Rare and Happy Tripping Facebook page.
- Share it on twitter or facebook with #Rare #happytripping. Get your friends to like it!
Stop dreaming, sign up now and log your trip.
Hints to Win
- The entries would be judged on:
– Popularity of the post—measured by views, likes, comments and dunks
– Write-up & Photographs—depending on the format chosen
– Detailing & research—is it actionable?
– WOW factor—does it inspire people to travel?
- The trip can be to any place and for any duration.
- Each trip needs to have the associated route map, photos and other details, if any.
- Choose any one of our template—blog or a photo-essay
- Check out the following examples
– Blog post: Gangs of Velavadar
– Photo-essay: Colours of Rajasthan
Contest Terms and Conditions:
- Hotel vouchers will extend 2 night/3 day complimentary stay for a couple. Accommodations, taxes and breakfast will be included.
- Return Airfare for only one person is included, subject to cap of INR 20,000
- The voucher will not be valid for Christmas, New Years and long weekends. The voucher will be valid till 30th Sept ’15
- Anyone can send an entry. More than one entry is welcome.
- Judges’ decision is final. We will release a separate post on the external panel of judges.
- Each luxury stay can be chosen only once so the top entry will choose first and so on.
- For any contest related query, contact us at email@example.com
Timelines (Subject to change depending on circumstances) :
- 11th December 2014: Contest opens
- 15th January 2015: Entries close
- Till 15th January 2015: Popularity Voting! Get likes on your trip on Happy-Tripping.
- 15th – 20th January 2015: Judging begins!
- 21st January 2015: Winners to be announced.
General Terms And Conditions For Participation in Contest :
- This contest is being conducted by Happy Tripping Network Pvt. Ltd.(“ HT”). terms of Usage will apply.
- By registering for the said Contest and/or sharing the posts/tweets, the Participant(s) is deemed to have accepted the terms hereof and agrees that the same shall be binding upon him unconditionally. The winner is deemed to have read these terms and conditions and is deemed to have understood the same.
- The prizes may not be redeemed for cash, in whole or part, exchanged for any other item or transferred to any other person. Each winner is responsible for possessing all necessary ID, visa and other documents required for travel.
- Each winner’s use of the Rare coupon is subject to the Terms of Service applicable to the Rare conditions
- If a winner cancels or shortens his/her stay at the Rare property, he/she will not be entitled to any refund on the whole or any part of the cost of the stay.
- Any other costs incurred by the winners aside from the prize shall be borne solely by the winners and HT shall not be liable.
- HT does not take responsibility for failure to avail the prize due to inaccurate information provided by the participant.
- All the taxes on the prize shall be borne by the winner/s alone and HT shall not be liable to pay the same.
- HT reserves the right to replace any winner/s if he/she is disqualified by HT and/or does not acknowledge its prize within one week of declaration thereof by HT.
- The Prize/s are Non-refundable, Non-Transferable and not exchangeable for cash, credit and/or kind either in part or in full except at the sole and absolute discretion of HT and no alternate Prize shall be available. The Prize/s cannot be sold or bartered in any manner whatsoever.
- HT may amend, suspend, withdraw, cancel or re-set the Contest for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion and at any time.
- HT’s decision in relation to all matters affecting the said Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence whatsoever in that regards shall be entertained and HT’s decision in relation to all matters affecting the Contest cannot be contested and/or challenged in any forum or before any authority whatsoever.
- HT reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the said Contest or the said website / weblink, to be in violation of the Conditions of Access of the said website / Weblink, or to be acting in violation of the Information Technology Act or any other law or regulation.
- HT reserves its right to pursue legal action against any individual believed to have undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this Contest or the said website / weblink.
- HT shall not be liable if any participants or contestants are not able to access the said websites or weblink for any reasons whatsoever.
- The Participant(s) agrees to provide complete and correct information in respect of his/her identity, contact details etc. The information so provided is deemed to be voluntarily supplied during the course of your participation in the above Contest and /or personal information provided by the winner/s as non-confidential, which hereby discharges all obligations of confidentiality. HT shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to third parties without limitation.
- The Participant(s) must ensure that the information provided is authentic and accurate, and shall not contain any unauthorized third-party information. The Participant(s) who provide inaccurate and incorrect information shall be solely responsible for any losses and damages suffered by HT and/or its representatives and/or any third party. The Participant(s) shall be disqualified if the information provided is false, inaccurate and incorrect. HT is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the failure of prize notification to winners due to inaccurate and incorrect information.
- The Participant(s) hereby indemnify and keep indemnified HT and Rare saved and harmless against all claims made by any parties whomsoever and demands made by any authorities whomsoever for any submissions made on Facebook/Twitter which are derogatory/ defamatory/ obscene in nature.
- HT accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself, its representatives or any third parties.
- Each individual can be granted only one contest prize each.