CONTEST ALERT: Two Entries stand chance to win 2 nights/ 3 days in The Blackbuck Lodge
We are excited to announce the launch of our postcard section and bring you another interesting opportunity to share your happytripping moment with the world in partnership with The Blackbuck Lodge. All you need to do is share the best picture from your travel and you could be one of the two lucky winners who goes off on a luxury holiday in Wilderness.
“THE BLACKBUCK LODGE is “a stylish retreat fit for a secluded getaway to the Velavadar Blackbuck National park” – Conde Nast Traveller. Mr. Amitabh Bachchan stayed there for three nights in the beginning of 2014 and tweeted: “The Blackbuck Lodge at Velavadar is indeed a sanctuary for tourist”
You should vie for the coveted prize, because you can :-
Want to know more about the place ? Click here !
Four simple steps to participate in the contest:
- Log a postcard on happy-tripping.com and publish it by 30th April 2015
- Like five other Postcards in the section
- Share it on Twitter and/or Facebook with #theblackbucklodge
- Follow Facebook Page of Happy Tripping and Join the Group The Blackbuck Lodge
There will be two winning entries . Each winner will get to spend 2 nights/ 3 days in The Blackbuck Lodge, Velavada, Gujarat. Winners will be communicated here and on Facebook.
You will not qualify for prize if any of these steps are not followed.
2 entries with maximum likes on Happy Tripping Platform will win the contest
How the contest works:
- Contest is open for everybody
- Hotel vouchers will extend 2 night/3 day complimentary stay for a couple.
- Accommodations, taxes and breakfast will be included.
- Voucher will not be valid for Christmas, New Years and Diwali. The voucher will be valid till 30th Dec ‘2015
- Anyone can send an entry. More than one entry is welcome.
- Prizes will get unlocked, only when there are more than 100 entries.
- For any contest related query, contact us at email@example.com
Timelines (Subject to change depending on circumstances):
- 6th April –
30th April 201531st May 2015: Contest runsextended
- 1st May – 5th May :- Get Votes
- 6th May : Winners will be declared
Stop dreaming, sign up now, log a Post Card and get lost in wilderness !
Hint :- Check out the winners of last contest here
Terms and Conditions for participation in the contest:
- This contest is being conducted by Happy Tripping Network Pvt. Ltd.(“ HT”). terms of Usage will apply.
- By registering for the said Contest and/or sharing the posts/tweets, the Participant(s) is deemed to have accepted the terms hereof and agrees that the same shall be binding upon him unconditionally. The winner is deemed to have read these terms and conditions and is deemed to have understood the same.
- The prizes may not be redeemed for cash, in whole or part, exchanged for any other item or transferred to any other person. Each winner is responsible for possessing all necessary ID, visa and other documents required for travel.
- Each winner’s use of the coupon is subject to the Terms of Service applicable to The Black Buck Lodge conditions
- If a winner cancels or shortens his/her stay at the Black Buck Lodge property, he/she will not be entitled to any refund on the whole or any part of the cost of the stay.
- Any other costs incurred by the winners aside from the prize shall be borne solely by the winners and HT shall not be liable.
- HT does not take responsibility for failure to avail the prize due to inaccurate information provided by the participant.
- All the taxes on the prize shall be borne by the winner/s alone and HT shall not be liable to pay the same.
- HT reserves the right to replace any winner/s if he/she is disqualified by HT and/or does not acknowledge its prize within one week of declaration thereof by HT.
- The Prize/s are Non-refundable, Non-Transferable and not exchangeable for cash, credit and/or kind either in part or in full except at the sole and absolute discretion of HT and no alternate Prize shall be available. The Prize/s cannot be sold or bartered in any manner whatsoever.
- HT may amend, suspend, withdraw, cancel or re-set the Contest for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion and at any time.
- HT’s decision in relation to all matters affecting the said Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence whatsoever in that regards shall be entertained and HT’s decision in relation to all matters affecting the Contest cannot be contested and/or challenged in any forum or before any authority whatsoever.
- HT reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the said Contest or the said website / weblink, to be in violation of the Conditions of Access of the said website / Weblink, or to be acting in violation of the Information Technology Act or any other law or regulation.
- HT reserves its right to pursue legal action against any individual believed to have undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this Contest or the said website / weblink.
- HT shall not be liable if any participants or contestants are not able to access the said websites or weblink for any reasons whatsoever.
- The Participant(s) agrees to provide complete and correct information in respect of his/her identity, contact details etc. The information so provided is deemed to be voluntarily supplied during the course of your participation in the above Contest and /or personal information provided by the winner/s as non-confidential, which hereby discharges all obligations of confidentiality. HT shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to third parties without limitation.
- The Participant(s) must ensure that the information provided is authentic and accurate, and shall not contain any unauthorized third-party information. The Participant(s) who provide inaccurate and incorrect information shall be solely responsible for any losses and damages suffered by HT and/or its representatives and/or any third party. The Participant(s) shall be disqualified if the information provided is false, inaccurate and incorrect. HT is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the failure of prize notification to winners due to inaccurate and incorrect information.
- The Participant(s) hereby indemnify and keep indemnified HT and The Blackbuck Lodge saved and harmless against all claims made by any parties whomsoever and demands made by any authorities whomsoever for any submissions made on Facebook/Twitter which are derogatory/ defamatory/ obscene in nature.
- HT accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself, its representatives or any third parties.
- Each individual can be granted only one contest prize each.